Are you searching for help on the most proficient method to Connect Canon-mg2520 to WiFi Router Modem? Don’t take stress, we are here to assist you with suggesting the means for Connect Canon-mg2520 to WiFi Router Modem. You can go over different issues while utilizing a PC, it’s totally fine. If you want to know more about canon, you can easily visit this link: canon ij setup. The following are the ways for Canon-mg2520 Wireless Setup.
● Press the power button to turn on your printer.
● Press the Settings button. At that point press the arrow button and once you go to Device settings, press OK
● Press the arrow button until you see LAN Settings, press OK.
● Press the arrow button until you go to wireless LAN arrangement, press OK. The printer will begin looking for WiFi organization, in the interim, the light will be flickering.
● On the off chance that procedure takes excessively long, you can hit Stop, and it’ll go to remote LAN configuration, standard configuration. Press OK.
● Press the arrow button until you discover your WiFi system, and afterward press OK.
● Enter your password for the WiFi and press OK.
● Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
How Will you connect Canon PIXMA Printer on Windows using USB Cable?
In this section, we will talk about the step by step procedure for Canon Pixma Mg2520 printer setup with USB on Windows operating system. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1: Once the printer is plugged in the computer, the window system will start functioning and thus will initiate installing the printer setup for further use.
Step 2: Make sure that the printer is not switched on until it’s illustrated in the setup process.
Step 3: You need to take the USB which comes along with the printer and connect the right end of the cable to the USB port on your Canon MG2520 printer.
Step 4: Connect the other end of the USB cable to the free USB port on your PC.
Step 5: Then, switch on the printer.
Step 6: Next, you need to go to the desktop and hit on the start button. After that, just open the control panel and tap on devices and printers from there. Next, tap on Add a printer option and choose the local printer option. Find and strike the port where your printer is attached to the PC.
Step 7: Next, the Canon option will show a message on your window screen. Choose it and assign your printer type. Once you are done, strike the next button.
Step 8: Sometimes, you have to share the printer, hit the next button.
Step 9: Tap finish if you need to keep your printer as the default printer.
Step 10: It’s all set. You can print your documents now.
How will you connect Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Printer on Windows:
If you want to connect Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless printer on Windows PC, then you need to go through the process as mentioned below:
● Firstly, you need to check that your printer, WiFi router, and the system is switched on.
● Then, you need to connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to WiFi by following the described steps in the above section.
● Afterward, just open Canon’s driver download page https //ij.start.canon.
● From here, strike on the setup button and choose your region(USA).
● Choose your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer model and then select the operating system as Windows.
● From the subsequent screen, hit on the download button to keep the driver file on your PC.
● When the download process ends, double tap on the driver to begin the setup.
● On another screen, assign your language and tap next.
● Choose your Printer Connection.
● Then, Mode as Wireless LAN Connection.
● After that assign ‘Access Point Connection’ option and again tap the ‘Next’ button
● Then, choose the Cableless setup option and assign your printer model from the next screen.
● Approve the License agreement and tap again on next to install the other software’s.
How will you connect Canon Pixma Printer wireless Printer on MAC?
In this segment, we will disclose how to connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless printer to the Mac gadget.
The bit by bit methodology to connect Canon Pixma Mg2520 wireless printer for Mac is:
● To begin with, turn on the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer and ensure your WiFi switch is turned on.
● Connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to your wireless system by following the steps mentioned in this article.
● Presently go to the www.canon.com/ijsetup and download printer driver by picking your MAC OS.
● Introduce the driver on your Mac by adhering to the on-screen guidelines.
● Presently, click on the “Apple” menu and select “System and Preference.
● Go to Apple Menu and Then System Preferences.
● At that point select the “Printer and Scanner” choice from the following brief screen.
● Hit the Printers and Scanners Option
● From the following window, click on the + sign to add on your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer. Presently select the printer starting from the drop menu and choose the “add” alternative.
● At long last, the procedure to connect Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless printers on MAC has been effectively completed.
Conclusion: In this way, these are the strategies required for Canon Pixma MG 2520 configuration. For Canon Pixma MG2520 ISO 45001 records let us know in the remark segment.